We combine modern technologies and human approach. We ensure security for your know-how, we build automated data centers, we provide 24-7 technical support, and we will connect you with your team from anywhere.
Microsoft and Cloud Consultant
About ANECT & Our Clients
We have been providing our services for 25 years. From a traditional ICT integrator we have become a leading supplier in the area of ICT security and we are a provider of services in the field of hybrid and cloud solutions.
We combine modern technologies and human approach. We ensure security for your know-how, we build automated datacenters, we provide 24/7 technical support and we will connect you with your team from anywhere.
We have branches in four cities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia, and we have been supplying our services e.g. to the United States, Germany, Thailand, China etc. as well. Our customers are enterprise companies or public offices, but also smaller progressive companies. There are more than 180 of them.
Our team consists of 150 professionals and we have been constantly expanding it. We pride ourselves on fair play, personal responsibility and teamwork.
We Are Looking for: Microsoft and Cloud Consultant
Are you passionate in Microsoft technologies? Do you seek opportunities and challenges in the cloud environment? Would you like to work with O365, EMS and Azure? You are in the right place at the right time.
You can work on projects and migrations implementing Microsoft technologies such as Windows Server, Active Directory, Azure AD, Exchange, O365 and Azure. You can focus on securing these cloud products and services. You will work closely on presales activities, communicate with customers and discuss projects specifications and estimates. You will also do post-implementation professional support in case of serious problems.
What We Can Offer You
• Working with interesting technologies for interesting clients on various projects (we also work on secret projects for the government, but don´t tell anyone)
• Friendly and stable ANECT family full of supportive professional colleagues
• Flexible working hours and home-office
• 5 weeks of paid vacation
• 5 sick days
• English language courses
• Meal vouchers
• Referral bonuses, annual bonuses, competitive salary
• Paid education and your development – paid certification, technical and soft-skills training
• Personal coach for your professional and personal growth
• The possibility of attending professional conferences
• Amazing company events
• Nice offices, phone, notebook with OS of your choice (this is standard for us)
• The possibility of being a part of innovations (we have two innovation programs)
We Need Someone with the Following Skills
• Solid knowledge of Microsoft on-prem and cloud technologies: Windows Server, Hyper-V virtualization, SDN, SSD, Active Directory, Azure AD, LDAP, Exchange, cloud technologies O365 and Azure
• General concepts used in IT, PKI infrastructure and certificates, symmetric/asymmetric cryptography, LDAP
• Experience in design and implementation of the technologies stated above
• University education in the field of technology is preferred, but not mandatory
• Knowledge in Microsoft security, especially the EMS products, is a big advantage!
Do not hesitate! Expand our family and be part of innovations!
We are looking forward to get to know you.
Send us your CV or the link to your LinkedIn profile.
Our Team – Your Lead, Your Colleagues
Petr Mojžíšek, https://www.linkedin.com/in/petrmojzisek/
Pavel Klápště, https://www.linkedin.com/in/pavel-klapste-43297b34/
See the life in ANECT on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events, corporate/persoal coach
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Czech (proficient), English (advanced)