We combine modern technologies and human approach. We ensure security for your know-how, we build automated data centers, we provide 24-7 technical support, and we will connect you with your team from anywhere.
About ANECT & Our Clients
We have been providing our services for 25 years. From a traditional ICT integrator we have become a leading supplier in the area of ICT security and we are a provider of services in the field of hybrid and cloud solutions.
We combine modern technologies and human approach. We ensure security for your know-how, we build automated datacenters, we provide 24/7 technical support and we will connect you with your team from anywhere.
We have branches in four cities in the Czech Republic and Slovakia, and we have been supplying our services e.g. to the United States, Germany, Thailand, China etc. as well. Our customers are enterprise companies or public offices, but also smaller progressive companies. There are more than 180 of them.
Our team consists of 150 professionals and we have been constantly expanding it. We pride ourselves on fair play, personal responsibility and teamwork.
We Are Looking for: Datacenter Consultant
Are you a network engineer with focus on datacenter technologies? Do you like to virtualize all the datacenter components (compute, storage, and network)? Do you like to automate various things and orchestrate the whole ICT? Are you interested in testing in our own lab to gain hands-on experience? Are you looking for access to the latest technologies and training opportunities to improve your skills? Join our team and help us to implement modern SDDC solutions.
What We Can Offer You
• Paid education and your development – paid certification, technical and soft-skills training
• Personal coach for your professional and personal growth
• The possibility of attending professional conferences
• Working with interesting technologies for interesting clients on various projects (we also work on secret projects for the government, but don´t tell anyone)
• Friendly and stable ANECT family full of supportive professional colleagues
• Flexible working hours and home-office
• 5 weeks of paid vacation
• 5 sick days
• English language courses
• Meal vouchers
• Referral bonuses, annual bonuses, competitive salary
• Amazing company events
• Nice offices, phone, notebook with OS of your choice (this is standard for us)
• The possibility of being a part of innovations (we have two innovation programs)
We Need Someone with the Following Skills
• Good knowledge of Cisco technologies on the CCNP level, IOS, IOS-XE, NX-OS, UCS, ACI
• Good knowledge of datacenter concepts, trends, standards and protocols
• Solid knowledge of networking in the VMware vSphere environment
• Experience with datacenter infrastructure design and implementation
• Good knowledge of enterprise network concepts, standards and protocols
• Experience with enterprise network design and implementation
• University education in the field of technology is preferred, but not mandatory
• Any experience with the following technologies is a big advantage:
o DWDM systems
o SAN switches
o NetApp storages
o NSX-V and NSX-T
o IaaS and PaaS hybrid and public clouds
o Containers, Docker, Kubernetes
We are looking forward to get to know you.
Send us your CV or the link to your LinkedIn profile.
Our Team – Your Lead, Your Colleagues
Petr Mojžíšek, https://www.linkedin.com/in/petrmojzisek/
Moris Bangoura, https://www.linkedin.com/in/moris-bangoura-94410743/
Radim Hudec, https://www.linkedin.com/in/radim-hudec-b605833/
Dušan Karásek, https://www.linkedin.com/in/dusan-karasek-2273a62/
See the life in ANECT on LinkedIn and Facebook.
Information about the vacancy
Type of employment
Bonuses, cell phone, notebook, contributions to the pension / life insurance, flexible start/end of working hours, meal tickets / catering allowance, holidays 5 weeks, educational courses, training, refreshments on workplace, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events, corporate/persoal coach
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Czech (proficient), English (advanced)